27/11/2011 2 Comments
To change Innacomm W3400V user’s password:-
1. Connect your computer with Innacom W3400V router, either through LAN cable or Wireless connection. I suggested you connect through LAN cable, since the connection is more stable.
2. Open a web browser, e.g. Chrome or Mozilla.
3. Type in http://192.168.1.1 on the address bar.
4. Log in to the router’s management console by using tmadmin credentials. Username is tmadmin and the password is tmadmin.
5. Once, you been logged in, click Management on the left-hand side menu, then click Access Control and then Passwords.
6. An Access Control – Password management page will be opened. On the page, select which user’s password that you want to change by selecting on the drill-menu on the Username field.
7. Type-in the current user’s password on the Old Passwords.
8.Specify the new password on New Password and Confirm Password fields. For the password, ensure that the password do not contain any special characters, such as ~!@#$%^&*(). Even, the system accept those characters for your new password, but the log in page will reject those characters. Thus, you will not able to log in to the router any more. In case this happened, please proceed to this post, How to Change Innacomm W3400V User’s Password through SSH ?, to reset back your password without even resetting the router’s configuration.
9. Click Save / Apply, then you will be automatically logged out from the page and will be directed to the log in page.
10. Try to log in with the new user’s credential.